Namun saat DIA mengkehendaki kita berjauhan, Kerana DIA menginginkan yang terbaik untuk hamba-hambaNYA yang lemah, Kerana DIA mengetahui tentang masa hadapan kita, Maka saat kita berselisih di jalanan, Kita pun tak akan menyedarinya. Dan itulah kehendak dan aturan Tuhan.

THE PENGIKUT

Sunday, February 22, 2015

How can you not love them?

I just love all my close friends. It’s like a blessing from God that He send all of them to me. I am still trying my best to jaga ikhtilat but not like too over doing it. Avoiding myself from a non mahram touching and etc etc. And Alhamdulillah, they’re okay with it.

Last night, they asked me what hadiah that i want for my upcoming birthday. Woi. Lagi enam bulan kot. Hahahaha. aku cakap jam. Tapi i really want a tafseer btw.
May Allah tighten this type of love-hate ukhwah. Strengthen our deen and iman. Insha Allah.

Jejalang, Overina, Bitchy, TRC, X-Prelaw and all those whatsapp groups yang aku joined in. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...